Texas’s Top Translation Services
Our team brings you the best translation services in all of Texas.
They say everything is bigger in Texas. Indeed, it’s one of the biggest states in terms of population, land area, and cultural influence. The demand for high-quality translation is big in Texas, too. Texans are “big” in their ambitions, whether they’re aiming to break new ground with their academic discoveries, achieve monumental business success with their homegrown startups, or enthrall audiences worldwide with their moving prose. Amid all the beauty and culture of Texas—from the Alamo and Space Center Houston to the Natural Bridge Caverns and Big Bend National Park—you can find TranslationServices.com, passionately offering top-tier translation services to all Texans.
Choose from our library of hundreds of languages. We can translate to or from just about any language you can think of. Some Texan clients may want translation services for Spanish, Vietnamese, Mandarin, Tagalog, Arabic, Hindi, French, Portuguese, Russian, Punjabi, or other world languages. Others may be looking for smaller, endangered languages like Navajo, Cherokee, Choctaw, Nahuatl, Yucatec Maya, and many others. We’re proud to offer all these and more.
Our big translation team for Texas’s big translation needs
Texas’s proud and diverse population hails from all walks of life, representing not only different languages and cultures but also different disciplines and industries. There are academic researchers, budding entrepreneurs, passionate writers, and numerous others all across the state, and we offer specialized translation services to meet all their unique needs. Calling all residents of Houston, Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, El Paso, Corpus Christi, Fort Worth, Arlington, Plano, and anywhere else in Texas—our translators are here for you!
· With several universities that rank as some of the best in the world—including the University of Texas at Austin, Rice University, Texas A&M University, and the University of Texas at Dallas—Texas is a hotspot for higher education. If Texan scholars are interested in translation services for their academic work (dissertations, research papers, journal articles, etc.), they can turn to our academic translation team. Don’t worry about technical vocabulary. We hire experts to represent various fields.
· Texas boasts a booming economy, with countless major corporations headquartered in the Lone Star State. Our business translators are here to help professionals on either side of the Texas border expand their corporate presence with precise translations of business documents and promotional materials alike, for companies in any industry.
· Creativity is another area that Texans excel at. Whether it’s novels, poems, or short stories—or other media like movies, videos, or documentaries—Texas is full of fascinating stories to tell. With our literary translators, you can tell your stories all over the world. Our translators will expertly retain your unique tone and style.
· Keeping the huge population of Texas healthy and safe is hard work, whether you are in dermatology, radiology, or urology. Each of these fields (like other specializations in medicine) are characterized by their own unique technical jargon, so it can be a challenge to find qualified medical translators. Luckily for Texan healthcare professionals, our partner medical translation company has gathered translators representing a variety of medical niches—an easy and reliable way to access medical translation.
· Lawyers in Texas encounter a ton of esoteric vocabulary in their jobs every day, as they represent clients in criminal law, corporate law, family law, and other areas of Texas’s vast legal system. The complicated vocabulary can make it tricky to find translation services, so we’d like to introduce you to the experts at our legal translation partner firm. With specialists in various areas of the law, our partner’s translators are here for lawyers all over Texas.
· Texas is one of the top destinations for new arrivals to the United States, whether they choose to settle in Houston, Austin, Dallas, or another Texas city. But perhaps you need a certified translation of your birth certificate, marriage license, or other official documentation before you arrive in the Lone Star State. Let our certified translation team help with that.
· All over Texas, you’ll find developers, designers, and others in the tech industry creating websites, apps, programs, and games to be enjoyed by millions. Want to make it billions? Let our localization team optimize your game for different regions worldwide in whatever languages you want!
We represent the pinnacle of translation talent worldwide.
Texas boasts a lot of homegrown translation talent, especially given the plethora of global languages represented by the Lone Star State’s inhabitants. But to truly bring you the best translation services, we went global, hiring the best translation services from all countries for the hundreds of languages we accommodate. For maximum flexibility, we even hired translators with expertise in as many supplementary fields as possible. If your project contains technical jargon, we can likely still help!
Texas is home to almost 30 million people, making it the second-most populous state in the United States. Bigger than many countries, Texas and its people truly are a force to be reckoned with—whether in academia, business, literature, medicine, law, or any other field. Texans from all over the state can trust our flexible and passionate translation team for their individual translation needs, offered on a transparent pricing model with fair and affordable rates.
Free translation samples. Get yours now!
If you’d like a free translation to judge the suitability of our team for your project, all you have to do is ask. We’d love to provide a custom sample based on your translation file, produced in accordance with the specifications of your translation project. You’re always in control, so whether you want to continue with a paid order is up to you.