Providing the Best Translation Services in Canada
Ready for the best translation services you’ll find in Canada?
Canada is a big country with big translation needs. The multiculturalism and multilingualism of the Great White North mean people from all walks of life require reliable translation services in Canada. From Halifax, the country’s Atlantic Ocean capital; to Francophone Montreal; to the national capital of Ottawa and the bustling metropolis of Toronto; to the booming Prairie cities of Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Calgary, and Edmonton; and finally to Vancouver and Victoria on the Pacific Coast, with wonders like Niagara Falls and Banff along the way, Canadians deserve great translation services—and we at TranslationServices.com are here to provide them.
We work with just about any language you can think of, from major world languages like Mandarin, Arabic, Japanese, German, Spanish, and Russian to Canadian indigenous languages like Cree, Ojibwe, Inuktitut, and Mi’kmaq. No matter your translation needs, we’re confident we can serve you.
A translation service Canadians from all over can rely on
Given that Canada is the second-biggest country by geographical area in the world, our mission to serve all of Canada may sound like a tall order. But we have the robust translation team to back us up, catering to the diverse needs of clients from academia, business, entertainment, and other worlds. Whether you’re in Ontario, Quebec, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, the Atlantics, or the territories, we’re here for you.
· Canada boasts some prime post-secondary educational institutes, such as the University of Toronto, McGill University, the University of British Columbia, and McMaster University. The researchers, students, and professors at these schools deserve top-level academic translators to help them share their groundbreaking journal articles, theses, and more with their international peers. Since our academic translators are trained in a variety of disciplines, we can easily cater to your needs.
· We’re passionate about helping Canadian businesspeople and entrepreneurs help build Canada’s booming economy. No matter what kind of company you run, our business translators would like to help you take operations outside of Canada or bring them to the Great White North. From internal business documents like financial reports or business plans to customer-facing materials like ad copy or press releases, we have you covered.
· Canada is no stranger to hit novels, movies, TV shows, short stories, video games, and more, but to maximize the creative potential of Canadians, it’s necessary to translate your works into global languages. That’s where our literary translators come in, equipped with the skills and experience to faithfully translate your original manuscript into hundreds of languages while maintaining your unique style and tone.
· Canada’s healthcare system is rife with hard-working medical personnel in niches from hematology to psychiatry. But no matter what your medical subfield is, it’s surely brimming with technical jargon that laypeople simply can’t make sense of, let alone translate. It’s important to rely on trained professionals with specialized knowledge in medical translation, and that’s why we’ve partnered with a top provider of medical translation services for Canada’s healthcare workers.
· Do you understand the Canadian legal system? If you’re a legal expert, you probably specialize in a particular domain, such as criminal law, corporate law, or immigration law. But if you’re a layperson, you likely struggle with law’s esoteric terminology. We want to help Canadian lawyers access the best in legal translation services, which is why we’ve partnered with the best legal translation services provider in the country.
· Canada welcomes scores of immigrants from all around the world each year, and many of them require certified translation services to submit their official documents, such as birth certificates or marriage certificates, to the Canadian government. Our certified translation services are available to new immigrants to Canada, native-born Canadians moving out of their homeland, and anyone else who needs certified translation.
· Whether it’s games, websites, apps, or software, Canada boasts a thriving tech landscape, and Canadian technology has the potential to change the world. For that to happen, Canadian-grown tech has to be translated into various foreign languages, which is precisely what our localization team is here for!
Trust our top-notch team for the best translation services in Canada.
From coast to coast, Canadians trust us with their important documents in academia, business, entertainment, and all sorts of other domains. They know that we value quality and accuracy, no matter the content, and that we source the best translators from all over the world in hundreds of languages. We’re happy to accommodate any special needs or requests, and we even work with highly technical content or rare, endangered languages, including Atikamekw or Gitxsan. Simply put, Canadians know we’re the best translation provider in the nation.
We’re proud to serve the nearly 40 million people who call Canada home, whether they’re researchers, professors, students, CEOs, entrepreneurs, businesspeople, artists, novelists, filmmakers, bloggers, game developers, doctors, lawyers, or anyone else. Our flexible and highly diverse team will ensure that your unique translation needs are covered.
A sample of our translation work, free of charge
There’s no need to take a chance on us when you can try us out for free. We offer free translation samples to all first-time clients. If you have the time to spare, send us your translation document, and we’ll translate a portion of it for free. It’s then up to you to decide whether you’d like to continue, but we’re confident you’ll want to.