Translation Services You Can Count On in Indiana
For your translation needs anywhere in Indiana, turn to us.
Situated in the east of the US Midwest, Indiana has a lot to offer. With more than 6.7 million people calling Indiana home, the state is relatively large, and many of its inhabitants are breaking new ground in fields across academia, business, the arts, and more. In terms of geography, Indiana is beautiful, as evidenced by Falls of the Ohio State Park, Turkey Run State Park, and Indiana Dunes State Park. There’s lots of reasons to love Indiana, and that’s why our team here at TranslationServices.com is so passionate about helping the people of this great Midwestern state with their translation needs.
You’d be hard-pressed to find another translation agency that covers as many languages as us. If you’re looking for translation services for big languages—say, Spanish, German, Arabic, Korean, Russian, Hindi, and Vietnamese—we can help, but we also work with lesser-spoken languages like Hungarian, Kazakh, Bosnian, and numerous others. We even serve endangered languages like Lakota, Cherokee, Chippewa, Mohawk, and many more!
If you’re in Indiana, our team is dedicated to helping you—no matter what.
With Indiana’s sizable population, you might think serving the diverse translation needs of the Hoosier State is a tall order for a single company. But our team is large and flexible, with specialist translators who can handle technical material in academia, business, literature, and beyond. We have no geographical bounds, so we welcome clients from Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, Evansville, South Bend, Carmel, Fishers, Bloomington, and other cities and towns all across Indiana.
· Whether you represent the University of Indianapolis, the University of Notre Dame, Purdue University, Indiana University, or another esteemed institute in Indiana, you’re standing at the forefront of human knowledge, and our academic translators would love to help you take your discoveries worldwide. Since our experts are experienced in various fields, you don’t have to worry about technical terminology in your dissertation, journal article, research survey, or other academic text. We have you covered.
· Indiana’s economy is built on the shoulders of business leaders across the state who have grown their companies from the ground up. For any entrepreneurs in Indiana looking to branch outward, our business translators stand ready to help. Since we work with both corporate texts like business plans and financial reports as well as promotional documents like press releases and ad copy, we provide well-rounded business translation services for Indiana professionals.
· Indiana writers—novelists, poets, short-story authors, and other types of content creators—want to take their narratives beyond the Indiana borders and to audiences around the world. Our literary translators can help with that, carefully translating your message while keeping your unique literary style intact.
· No matter what kind of hospital or clinic you work at in Indiana and whether you’re a specialist in immunology, radiology, or surgery, you surely understand the challenges of finding a medical translator who understands enough about your niche of healthcare to provide reliable medical translation services. Luckily, the medical translation company we’ve partnered with has the experts you’re looking for—specially trained medical translators from nearly any healthcare subfield you can think of.
· Anyone in Indiana who works in the law knows how few translators are truly qualified to provide reliable legal translation services. Indeed, the vocabulary that you may encounter in areas like tax law, copyright law, or criminal law is usually too esoteric for a general translator. But the expert legal translators at our partner firm, a top provider in the legal translation space, are the ideal candidates for the job. Whatever area of the law you practice in, our partner can deliver reliable and confidential legal translation services across Indiana.
· Indiana is a wonderful place to relocate to, whether for your education, career, or family. However, if you’re coming from out of the country, you may be required to present a certified translation of your birth certificate, academic transcripts, professional certifications, or other official paperwork. Allow our certified translation team to facilitate the immigration process for you!
· Whether it’s a website, mobile app, software program, or video game, chances are you’ve consumed digital content developed by Indiana locals. Our localization team is here to help Indiana developers maximize their impact around the world by tailoring their products for different global markets.
We put together a team of the best translators for Indiana translation clients.
We don’t cut corners when it comes to translation quality. We’ve selected the best of the best in worldwide translation talent, putting our translators through rigorous aptitude tests to ensure they have what it takes to deliver the quality we’re known for. Our standards of quality remain consistent across the hundreds of languages we offer, and we even guarantee precision in technical documents, thanks to the many subject-matter experts we hire on various topics.
That’s why it’s so easy for the 6.7 million people in Indiana to trust our translation team. We’re here for all the students, professors, researchers, entrepreneurs, business leaders, professionals, novelists, poets, scriptwriters, bloggers, medical professionals, legal practitioners, and others in Indiana who need translation services catered to their specific niche. And to make the deal even sweeter, we keep our rates fair, competitive, and affordable.
Judge our work for yourself with a free sample.
It can be hard to assess whether we’re the right translation team for your project without seeing our work firsthand, especially if you have any special requests you’d like us to accommodate. Reach out and request a free sample of your translation document. Through the short snippet we translate free of charge, you’ll be able to judge whether you’d like to continue with a paid order.