We Provide Translation Services in Singapore
Turn to us when you need translation services in Singapore.
Singapore is a fabulously wealthy city-state off the southern tip of the Malay Peninsula. Known for its development and multiculturalism, the unique country of Singapore draws in tourists worldwide with such attractions as the Gardens by the Bay, the Singapore Botanic Gardens, and Thian Hock Keng. Despite its small size, Singapore is also home to more than five million residents, including many who need translation services to expand their scholarly, entrepreneurial, or artistic endeavors beyond the Singaporean borders. That’s what our translation team at TranslationServices.com is here for.
We proudly translate all major languages used in Singapore: Malay, Mandarin, Tamil, Cantonese, Teochew, Hokkien, and more. But, of course, our language offerings also extend beyond Singapore’s borders, with languages such as Norwegian, Spanish, Arabic, and others. If you’re looking for smaller languages, we also work with endangered tongues such as Irish, Q’anjob’al, and Choctaw. In other words, we offer it all.
Translation services fit for the diverse population of Singapore
Representing a plethora of native languages, cultures, and lifestyles, Singapore is truly a multicultural nation. But our translation team is diverse, with specialists covering not only hundreds of different languages but also a variety of translation niches and subject-matter domains. Whether you come from the Central Area, Tampines, Woodlands, Seletar, Jurong East, or another part of Singapore, our team welcomes you.
· Singaporean society places significant value on higher education, giving rise to a number of highly esteemed universities in the city-state. The National University of Singapore, the Singapore Institute of Technology, and the Singaporean campus of Curtin University are but a few examples. No matter what you’re studying at a Singaporean university, our academic translators would love to help you translate your dissertation, journal article, or other scholarly work to or from another language.
· Singapore’s booming economy wouldn’t be where it is today if it weren’t for the hard work of the nation’s myriad business owners and entrepreneurs, taking risks and building ventures from nothing. Our business translators are passionate about helping Singapore’s businesspeople with their translation needs—whether that means translating proposals to expand companies abroad or translating marketing material into major Singaporean languages to cater to the city’s demographics.
· Any country as vibrant and diverse as Singapore has no shortage of interesting stories to tell, and there are lots of Singaporean authors, novelists, poets, and others spinning intriguing tales for the world to enjoy. But, of course, literature is limited by its linguistic reach. Our literary translators would love to help Singaporean writers cater to new audiences—whether inside Singapore or beyond its borders—with careful and methodical literary translation services.
· Whether you’re in Singapore or another country, the complicated nature of the medical profession doesn’t change. No matter the language you’re working with, medical specialties like pediatrics, immunology, and oncology contain technical vocabulary that most people can’t understand. But the expert medical translators at our medical translation partner company certainly do, which is why we’re so proud to introduce any Singaporean medical professional looking for grade-A medical translation services to our top-class partners.
· Whether it’s corporate law, copyright law, or tort law, there’s no legal specialty that isn’t complex. No matter your niche, a layperson can’t understand the vocabulary in your field without specialized training, which can make it difficult for Singaporean lawyers who need accurate legal translation services for their jobs. But we have a solution: our partner firm, a leader in legal translation services. Regardless of your specialty within the field of law, you can count on precise, confidential, and exquisitely tailored translation services in your niche.
· Only around 61% of Singapore’s inhabitants are citizens—the remaining 39% consist of permanent residents or shorter-term immigrants. If you’d like to come to Singapore to take advantage of the Asian Tiger’s phenomenal wealth and success, our team can help you with certified translation needs. For your marriage license, professional certifications, academic transcripts, or other documents, turn to us for certified translation.
· Singapore’s highly developed society makes great use of digital technology, with lots of Singaporean-made websites, software programs, mobile apps, video games, and more permeating the market. To similarly disrupt the international market, Singaporean developers need localization services. At TranslationServices.com, we proudly offer localization services to and from languages all over the world.
Our translation team is flexible and diverse.
Our mission is to accommodate the translation needs of as many Singaporeans as possible. With a country as diverse as Singapore, that’s a tricky task, which is why we’ve gone all over the world to track down the best translators in hundreds of languages. We’ve made sure to select translators who specialize in different types of translation, as well as those who have expertise in additional subjects. This way, we can provide tailored translation services to just about anyone in Singapore.
Singapore may just be a single city, but the powerful city-state boasts a population of more than 5.6 million. Whether you’re pushing forward in academia, business, literature, medicine, law, or another domain, our translators are always here to help you make a bigger impact, both inside and outside of Singapore. With highly flexible, affordable, and reliable translation services, we’re proud to serve the people of Singapore.
Start off with a free introduction to our translation skills.
Why not get acquainted with our translation experts through a free translation sample? Just send us the text you want translated, along with any specifications you may have, and our team will translate a snippet for free. If you like what you see, you can move forward with a paid order. If you judge we’re not the right team for you, no hard feelings.