Estonia: The Best Translation Services
We’re here to translate the world for Estonians.
As a small Baltic state, Estonia is often overshadowed by its looming neighbor Russia and larger cousin Finland. But here at TranslationServices.com, we think that’s a shame, because Estonia has a lot to offer. From the historic Tallinn Town Hall or Alexander Nevsky Cathedral to Hermann Castle or Lahemaa National Park, Estonia is an exquisitely beautiful northern European nation with an ambitious population. Indeed, Estonians from all over the country excel in everything from academia and business to creative content production. We’re proud to help hard-working Estonians take their work to the international stage.
Our translation services are available both to and from Estonian, but Estonian isn’t the only language we translate. We also work with the languages of neighboring countries, such as Russian, Finnish, Latvian, and Lithuanian, as well as tongues from faraway lands, including Mongolian, Punjabi, and Portuguese. We even cover endangered languages such as Sámi, Karelian, Sorbian, and hundreds more!
There’s no Estonian client we can’t translate for.
Catering to the unique needs of Estonian clients is our number one mission. Since our team is filled with specialized translators, we can help you translate academic projects, business documents, creative content, and highly technical texts—anything you can think of. We serve clients from Tallinn, Tartu, Narva, Pärnu, Kohtla-Järve, and beyond, with all areas of Estonia falling under the scope of our translation services.
· Pursuing higher education in Estonia? You may be studying at Tallinn University, Tallinn University of Technology, the University of Tartu, or another school in this proud Baltic country. Our academic translators would be thrilled to help you translate your academic work—dissertations, journal articles, research surveys, and more—to or from hundreds of languages to ensure your academic discoveries are appreciated on the world stage.
· Do you run a business in Estonia? Or are you looking to move your corporate venture to this Baltic country? Whatever your ambitions, our business translators are eager to assist you. We can translate documents you may use internally, such as financial reports or company memos, and we can translate promotional materials, including ad copy, press releases, and white papers. We work with businesses in all sorts of industries, so don’t hesitate to reach out.
· Our literary translators are here to help Estonians tell their stories! From novels, short stories, and poems to movies, TV series, and video games, there’s no shortage of creative output in Estonia. But the language barrier can create issues, as Estonian is really only spoken in Estonia. Not to worry—our literary translators are skilled at transforming creative works to and from various languages, expertly maintaining the artistic flow alongside the original meaning.
· Estonian medical providers know the healthcare field is difficult for laypeople to understand. Each medical niche, from pathology, to urology, to dermatology, is littered with esoteric terminology, which can make it tricky to find reliable medical translation services. Our medical translation partner company can help—they work with just about any medical subfield you can think of.
· Medicine isn’t the only phenomenally complicated field. Law also contains no shortage of esoteric vocabulary that’s difficult for laypeople to wrap their heads around. Consequently, legal translation services can be hard for Estonian legal practitioners to find because translators must be well versed in a given legal specialty. That’s where our partners come in—we’ve partnered with a leading legal translation company that provides accurate and confidential legal translations.
· Estonia isn’t the number one immigration destination, but immigrants from around the world nonetheless flock to the Baltic country to establish a new life. Estonia’s famous e-residency also puts the country on the map. If you’re looking to start a new life in Estonia, you may require certified translation of your birth certificate, marriage license, or other documents. Our team can help with that.
· Estonia is one of the world’s most cutting-edge digital countries, with wireless internet available in nearly every part of the nation. Estonia thus naturally cultivates a ton of tech experts and companies that produce world-class websites, games, apps, programs, and more. Our localization team can help translate your digital content into other languages to make a splash around the world.
World-class translators serving you in Estonia
We couldn’t claim to offer the best translation services on the internet if it weren’t for our team of phenomenal translators, sourced from across the globe. Our team expands well beyond Estonia, stretching across Europe and the rest of the world, bringing you the best translation talent for hundreds of languages. And many of our translators are experts in additional fields, which means we can accommodate texts that include technical language.
With a population of roughly 1.3 million people, Estonia is hardly the world’s biggest country, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t bursting with academic, entrepreneurial, and creative talent waiting to be discovered by the wider world. Our job at TranslationServices.com is to assist ambitious Estonians with their big goals, translating their work to or from hundreds of global languages—all at an affordable rate.
Let us show off our skills—for free.
It can be difficult to dive into a full, paid translation order with a new company. Let us make it a bit easier by offering a free translation sample. We’ll show you what we can do, and if you aren’t satisfied, you aren’t obligated to go further. But we’re confident you’ll like our work.