Providing Translation Services in China
We provide high-quality translation services for everyone in China.
Mandarin is the biggest native language in the world, with nearly one billion native speakers. Meanwhile, English is the biggest language in the world in terms of total number of speakers, with a good 1.35 billion people worldwide speaking the de facto universal language. Here at TranslationServices.com, we’re proud to provide top-notch translation services between these two giant languages, serving the massive population of China. We serve people from all over this East Asian nation, home to the famed Great Wall of China and the Forbidden City to the mystical Zhangjiajie National Forest Park and the rugged terrain of Tibet.
Of course, Mandarin isn’t the only language we work with. We offer translation services for other Chinese languages, too, including Cantonese, Shanghainese, and Hokkien, with services available for both Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese. We also work with languages around the world, such as French, Italian, Persian, Swahili, and many others, as well as minority languages in China, such as Zhuang, Yi, Tibetan, and more.
Working hard to serve the translation needs of China
China is one of only two countries in the world with a population or more than one billion. It’s hard to visualize just how many people that is, but our translation team is eager to help as many Chinese people as possible with their translation projects in academia, business, entertainment, and beyond. Are you in Beijing? Shanghai? Shenzhen? Chengdu? Guangzhou? Tianjin? Chongqing? Dongguan? Wherever you’re located, we can bring our translation services to you.
· Whether it’s Peking University, Tsinghua University, Nanjing University, or another renowned university in China, students, professors, and researchers are hard at work producing journal articles, dissertations, and more on everything from computer science to psychology. Our academic translators would love to help Chinese scholars present their work to international peers through tailored translation services that zero in on your specific field.
· China boasts a massive economy, with players in many different fields. Many of our translators specialize in business, with expertise in various industries, so it’s easy for us to navigate esoteric terminology that may arise in your business documents or marketing material. Let us translate your business documents, to or from hundreds of languages!
· As one of the oldest civilizations in the world, China enjoys a long and rich literary tradition. Today, China’s creatives continue to produce high-quality literary content in the form of novels, poems, short stories, and more. Our passionate literary translators are here to help Chinese scribes tell their stories on the international stage, or to help foreign content creators bring their works to a Chinese audience.
· Do you work in emergency medicine? Perhaps hematology? Urology? No matter your medical specialty, you’re guaranteed to come across a slew of technical terms that most laypeople can’t understand. That means general translators aren’t qualified to provide medical translation services. The experts at our partner medical translation company certainly are, though, so if you need great medical translation services in China, send us a message for an introduction!
· Whether you’re in China or another country, law is always a complicated field. The language is dense and filled with esoteric terms, and the usage often deviates significantly from everyday conventions. This applies whether you’re working with criminal law, tort law, copyright law, or any other facet of the law. Any legal practitioner in China looking for reliable legal translation services should turn to us. We can introduce you to our partner legal translation company, with trained experts who specialize in different areas of the law.
· With China’s population of more than one billion, the Chinese diaspora is massive, spread all across the world. However, to emigrate to other countries, Chinese citizens often require certified translation services. Whether you’re aiming to move to the United States, Canada, Australia, or any other country, our certified translation team can translate your documents to satisfy the respective government you’re working with.
· Just like in the West, many Chinese people spend a significant amount of time online, as the digital world grows bigger and bigger. Websites, smartphone apps, software programs, games—whatever digital products you’re producing, our localization team can help you tailor it for the audience you want, whether that’s an international audience or a Chinese audience.
We owe our excellence to our fantastic translators.
We couldn’t provide the great translation services we’re known for if it weren’t for our superb translators, whom we source from all over the world. That includes every region of China—which is how we’re able to accommodate translation needs for myriad Sinitic languages and other minority languages in China—as well as countries and regions the world over. What’s more, to ensure you can access reliable translation services even for highly technical content, we’ve made sure to hire specialists in various industries.
According to 2023 estimates, China’s population is a whopping 1,411,750,000, making China the second-largest country in the world. Catering to the translation needs of the Chinese population is a monumental task. But it’s one that our team is up for, given our flexible and diverse skillset and vast experience. No matter your translation project, you can count on us.
Free samples available for our translation services.
Why take a chance on us when you can test us out for free? We happily accommodate requests for free samples. All you have to do is send us the document you’d like translated. Our team will get right to work, and if you like the results, we invite you to place a paid order!