The Best Translation Services You Can Find in the Netherlands
TranslationServices.com: bringing translation excellence to the Netherlands
The Netherlands is a beautiful, wealthy, and highly developed western European country famous for the breathtaking canals that flow through the streets of the national capital, Amsterdam. Also known for its windmills, tulip fields, and the Anne Frank House, the Netherlands attract visitors from all over the world, and it’s easy to see why. Dutch people are smart, ambitious, and hardworking, forging new pathways in fields from academia and business to literature and content creation. But the Dutch language has limited reach, which is why so many Dutch people rely on TranslationServices.com for flexible, customized translation services for their projects.
We offer our translation services in more languages than you can think of. Naturally, Dutch is one of our languages, as is Flemish and Surinamese Dutch. If you want Frisian translation services, we cover that, or if you’re looking for Papiamento, that’s another of our offerings. Perhaps you’re seeking something further afield—maybe Khmer, Nepali, or Sundanese? Whatever you’re looking for, we can help.
What kind of translation services do we offer in the Netherlands?
We care about both quality and flexibility in our translation services. That means we offer tailored and specialized translation services for a variety of domains—academia, business, literature, and more—to clients from all over the Netherlands. Indeed, whether you’re in Amsterdam, the Hague, Rotterdam, Utrecht, Eindhoven, Groningen, Tilburg, or anywhere else in the country, you can trust our team for top-notch translation services.
· The University of Amsterdam, Utrecht University, the University of Groningen, Leiden University—these are but a few of the esteemed schools that dot the flat landscape of the Netherlands. Scholars from all sorts of disciplines flock here to dive deeper into their niches. Our specialized academic translators, who boast expertise in various fields, are here to offer precise translation services for their dissertations, journal articles, and more.
· The Dutch economy is strong, in part thanks to all the hard work of entrepreneurs and other business professionals around the country. If you run a business in the Netherlands that you’d like to take abroad, turn to our business translation specialists. They’ll help you translate any kind of internal business documents or marketing materials to or from the language of your choice.
· The world is eager to hear the stories of Dutch people! Whether it’s in the form of novels, short stories, poems, movies, TV shows, or online videos, Dutch people harbor some impressive creativity. But if the works aren’t translated into other languages, it’s hard to earn international recognition. That’s where our literary translators come in, with vast expertise in translating the meaning of a text while maintaining the literary style and tone of the original.
· Working in the medical sector isn’t easy. You may be specialized in a niche like oncology, dermatology, or internal medicine, which is full of esoteric vocabulary that most people—and most translators—don’t understand, so when you’re looking for a medical translation expert, it can be hard to find the right one. We’ve done the job for you. Contact us for an introduction to our partner firm, a leader in the medical translation space!
· There are many subfields within the legal profession, including estates and trusts, consumer protection law, and health law. In the Netherlands, as in other jurisdictions, these specialties tend to come chock-full of esoteric terminology that laypeople, including general translators, don’t understand. And in law, precision is everything. But don’t worry—any legal professionals in the Netherlands seeking translation services can rely on the legal translation company we partnered with, which offers tailored legal translation services in a variety of subfields.
· The Netherlands welcomes huge numbers of immigrants to its borders every year, which is hardly surprising, given how developed the country is. Our certified translation team wants to make your immigration journey easier by offering certified translation services for your official documents—birth certificates, professional certifications, and more.
· The Netherlands boasts a remarkably high internet penetration rate, and the country is on the cutting edge of technology production, with top-grade websites, software programs, mobile apps, and video games coming out of the Netherlands. If you want help taking your digital media to the international level, turn to our localization team for translation into hundreds of languages!
A diverse team of passionate translators
Our translators make us what we are. We’re proud of our team members, who represent countries and languages from around the world. What they have in common is a love for their native language and a passion for helping break down language barriers and creating a more interconnected world. We also hire translators experienced in other fields and industries, so you don’t have to worry if your translation document is technical.
More than 17 million people live in the Netherlands, each pursuing their own dreams, passions, and projects. If you need high-quality translation services—to or from just about any language—to support your projects, work with our translation team. We provide accurate and tailored translation services for academics, businesspeople, creatives, and others at affordable prices—that’s our guarantee!
A free taste of our translation skills
Are we the right translation team for you? There’s a simple way to find out for sure—by requesting a free sample of our translation services! Since you can freely send us the document you want translated, it’s easy to judge whether we’re a good fit for your particular project. We’re confident you’ll like our work, though.