Offering Translation Services in South Africa
South Africans, let us translate the world for you.
Located at the southernmost tip of the African continent, South Africa is a vibrant nation bursting with diversity and multiculturalism. The country officially recognises 12 languages—with regional recognition of several minority and immigrant languages—spoken by the various ethnic groups that populate the “rainbow nation.” From Table Mountain and Lion’s Head to Boulders Beach and Jonkershoek Nature Reserve, South Africa is also geographically beautiful, which is why we love it so much. Here at TranslationServices.com, we’re proud to assist all South Africans with their translation needs, regardless of their project.
What language do you want to work with? We offer translation services in South Africa’s official languages of Afrikaans, Zulu, Xhosa, Sepedi, Swazi, Sesotho, Setswana, Tsonga, Tshivenda, and Ndebele. We also translate to and from languages that span the globe—everything from big names like Russian, Amharic, and German to endangered languages like Inuktitut, Kaiwá, and Evenki. We offer it all, so take your pick!
We accommodate the diverse needs of South Africans.
With a country as diverse and vibrant as South Africa, it takes a flexible and well-rounded translation team to effectively serve the multifaceted needs of the nation. That’s just what we endeavour to offer. We have specialised services for academic translation, business translation, literary translation, and more, available to the residents of Johannesburg, Cape Town, Pretoria, Bloemfontein, Durban, Gqeberha (Port Elizabeth), and any other part of South Africa.
· At South African universities like the University of Cape Town, Stellenbosch University, the University of Witwatersrand, and the University of Kwa-Zulu Natal, top scholars from across South Africa pursue deeper knowledge in fields from chemistry to sociology. Whatever you study in South Africa, our academic translators are here to help, using their specialised knowledge in different fields to navigate technical terminology.
· The success of South Africa’s economy, one of the strongest in Africa, is attributable to the hard work of the country’s businesspeople and entrepreneurs, who push the envelope in various industries. Our business translators are always here to support South Africa’s business leaders by translating everything from internal business documents to promotional materials.
· South Africa’s unique culture and history mean the country has a lot of stories to tell. Our literary translators are here to help you share your novels, short stories, and poems with the wider world, no matter the language. We carefully consider the style and nuances of your original text to produce a translation that reflects both the message and tone of your original work.
· All over South Africa, medical professionals—including dermatologists, immunologists, and paediatricians—rely on high-quality medical translation services to keep their patients healthy. We’ve partnered with a leader in medical translation services for specialised translation in various medical niches. Reach out for a referral!
· In the legal profession, precision is key, which can make legal translation difficult.
Whether you’re in South Africa or any other jurisdiction, a seemingly trivial oversight can have huge ramifications. Legal professionals in tort law, banking law, immigration law, and other specialities should turn to bona fide legal translation professionals like those at our partner firm. If you want reliable and confidential legal translation, contact us for an introduction.
· With its population already consisting of numerous indigenous ethnic groups, South Africa welcomes new immigrants from all over the world every year. Simultaneously, native-born South Africans venture abroad for adventure and new lives. Whichever direction you’re going, let our certified translation team assist you with certified translation of your official documentation, like marriage licences, adoption papers, or academic transcripts.
· The tech sector in South Africa is ever-growing, with more and more South Africans pumping out websites, programs, apps, games, and more. To take the world by storm, these digital products need to be localised—and our localisation team are happy to provide that service.
We focus on quality in our translation team.
We pride ourselves on our collection of highly skilled, passionate translators representing hundreds of languages around the world. We have a large number of team members from South Africa who translate to and from the country’s many indigenous languages and work alongside colleagues from every country in the world—all sharing the same love for their respective languages. What’s more, many of our translators are knowledgeable in additional fields, which makes it easy for clients to access reliable translation services for their technical projects.
South Africa is a huge country, with a population of more than 58 million people. Among them are researchers, business owners, novelists, doctors, lawyers, and countless others who want to spread their messages across other languages, both domestically and internationally. Our passionate translators can help with exactly that, offering tailored and customisable translation services on flexible turnaround times at affordable rates.
Why not get started with a free translation sample?
There’s no reason to take any risks. We’re so confident in our translation skills that we’re happy to offer a free sample to anyone in South Africa who wants one, as long as it’s your first time working with us. Judge our work according to your individual needs, and if you’re satisfied, you can continue with a paid order. If you don’t think we’re the right fit, no hard feelings.